Nick Bradbury Ltd logo Radiator temperature control

All rental properties that have any gas appliance, whether it be a gas stove or a central heating system, requires a Gas Safety certificate. Only a technician registered with the Gas Safe register can issue this kind of certificate.


As a landlord, you are required to have a gas safety check every year as your certificate is only valid for a year from the date it is issued. This ensures the safety of your tenants.

What is a Gas Safety Certificate?

How to get a landlord gas certificate

All you have to do is contact us and we'll send one of our gas certified engineers to your property.


When the Gas Safe engineer has completed their checks of your property, they will provide you with a gas safety record. This certificate is your confirmation that all gas appliances in your rental property are working as they should, without posing any kind of danger.

For more details about gas safety landlord certificates, call

07947 412 626

Make sure your property is Gas Safe

Checking a boiler's temperature